Write a blog post
We are continually looking for contributions to the RMA Student Blog. The student blog offers an inclusive, student-led platform to showcase the vitality and breadth of our shared disciplines. We welcome submissions exploring the research, creation, and experience of any aspect of music studies: works in progress, completed work, personal accounts, opinion pieces, interviews, conference reports and informative articles. Posts are usually between 750 – 2,000 words and we accept audio, visual, and multimedia contributions as well.
Benefits of submitting your work:
- Working with other music students
- Sharing your current research, interests, and thoughts
- Having your writing appear on RMA platforms
How to Share Your Work:
Submit your proposal briefly describing the theme and format of the planned post to Barbora Vacková at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proposal should be no longer than 250 words
- .doc or .docx format
- Include: your name, email, affiliation and position.
All proposals will be read by two members of the student committee with decisions being communicated no more than one month following submissions