Write a blog post
The RMA Students’ Blog is a digital forum where students can interact and share their experiences. You may wish to write a report of a conference or study day you have attended; share a personal experience in regard to being a research student, such as learning a foreign language or applying to DAAD; publicise an event you are planning; or reflect on an aspect of your research.
If you are unsure about whether your idea is suitable for a blog post, please feel free to get in touch with one of our Student Representatives first.
We welcome blog post submissions from members of the RMA on any music-related topic. Please email us with your submission as an attachment and with “Blog Post Submission” as your subject header. Our blog posts are normally no more than 1,000 words.
Recent blog posts
- 15 Minutes with… the Jerome Roche Prize Winner, Dr Yvonne Liao
- Programme Published / Registration Open: BFE/RMA Research Students’ Conference 2019
- 15 Minutes with … the Dent Medallist (Interview with Alejandro L. Madrid)
- A musician’s transnational diasporas in a family archive
- Blue Planet II, music, culture and nature: What is the sound of one cuttlefish hovering?
- Archival Research Study Morning – 10 September – University of Oxford
- Conditional (political) condemnation: Alan Bush’s 70th birthday concert in apartheid South Africa
- Music, Wellbeing and Mental Health – Event Report
- RMA Careers Event – Canterbury Christ Church University – 1 June 2018
- On music in education: A current assessment