Write a blog post
We are continually looking for contributions to the RMA Student Blog. The student blog offers an inclusive, student-led platform to showcase the vitality and breadth of our shared disciplines. We welcome submissions exploring the research, creation, and experience of any aspect of music studies: works in progress, completed work, personal accounts, opinion pieces, interviews, conference reports and informative articles. Posts are usually between 750 and 2,000 words, and we accept audio, visual, and multimedia contributions as well.
Benefits of submitting your work:
- Working with other music students
- Sharing your current research, interests, and thoughts
- Having your writing appear on RMA platforms
How to share your work:
Submit your draft with a brief description of the theme and format of the planned post to the RMA Student Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also adhere to the following requirements:
- Drafts should be no longer than 2,000 words
- In .doc or .docx format
- Include your name, email, affiliation, position, and a short biography (approx. 150 words)
All proposals will be read by two members of the Student Committee with decisions being communicated no more than one month following submissions.