Call for contributions
One of the problems with today’s student communities is an increased sense of isolation. From campus lockdowns to travel bans, we do not have the in-person nuance of getting to know one another. We, as the Student Committee for the Royal Music Association, want to bridge this gap between students. Whether you are an undergraduate, master’s, or postgraduate student, we are looking for you to share your thoughts and ideas with us!
We are currently looking for contributions to the RMA Student Blog. The student blog offers an inclusive, student-led platform to showcase the vitality and breadth of our shared disciplines. We welcome submissions exploring the research, creation, and experience of any aspect of music studies: works in progress, completed work, personal accounts, opinion pieces, interviews, conference reports and informative articles. Posts are usually between 750 – 2,000 words and we accept audio, visual, and multimedia contributions as well.
Benefits of submitting your work would include:
- Working with other music students
- Sharing your current research, interests, and thoughts
- Having your writing appear on RMA platforms
How to Share Your Work:
- Submit your proposal briefly describing the theme and format of the planned post to Barbora Vackova at email@example.com
- Proposal should be no longer than 250 words
- .doc or .docx format
- Include: your name, email, affiliation and position.
All proposals will be read by two members of the student committee with decisions being communicated no more than one month following submission